Super Soft Lemon Cookies
Author: (adapted from Taste of Home)
- 1 cup of butter, softened
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ⅓ cup lemonade concentrate, thawed
- ½ cup lemonade concentrate, thawed
- Additional sugar
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add in the eggs, one at a time, being sure to beat well after each addition.
- Mix the flour and baking soda, and add to the creamed mixture; alternate ⅓ cup lemonade concentrate. Beat well after each addition.
- Drop batter by rounded teaspoon-fuls onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400° for approximately 8 minutes. Place on wire racks to cool.
- Brush with ½ cup of the lemonade concentrate and sprinkle with sugar.