Wednesday, we put a call-out on the SSS Facebook page for STEAK recipe’s. Some of us were strong enough to admit that cooking steak is not our strong-suit. Personally, I’m afraid of the barbecue. However, we did receive this yummy sounding steak marinade recipe from Julia Scott Gibson. Thanks Julia!!!
- 1 green onion sliced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 Tbs. honey
- 2 Tbs. vinegar
- 1 large clove garlic minced
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 cup oil
- Mix well, whisking until fully incorporated.
- Soak steak in marinade over night and all day until ready to cook.
- Grill steak while heating the remaining marinade to a boil on the stove.
- Serve the steak with whatever side dish you wish.
- NOTE: If using sirloin, flank, or round steak slice thinly to serve with the cooked remaining marinade.