VEAL PICCATA “STING”
Recipe Type: Main Dish
- ½ C flour
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 8 to 10 slices (about 1 ¼ lbs) turkey breast cutlets or chicken breasts
- 2 T butter
- ¼ C olive oil
- 6 T fresh lemon juice
- I large lemon cut into very thin slices
- Finely chopped fresh parsley about 3 T
- Mix the flour with the salt and pepper and dust cutlets lightly on both sides.
- Heat butter and oil in 2 large skillets.
- Add the cutlets and cook quickly over high heat on both sides until golden. 4 to 5 minutes total cooking time.
- Transfer to warm platter.
- Squeeze lemon juice and heat briefly in skillet, stirring to deglaze pan and remove bits from bottom.
- Pour sauce over cutlets and garnish with lemon slices and parsley.
Thank you reader, Cathy Kirby Contino for submitting this delicious main dish!