Sept 25-Oct 2, 2022
Calling all fellow #travelholics!
Let’s explore Paris and find the best of the best sweet treats!
We will indulge in all our chocolate senses, sip the most decadent le chocolat chaud (Parisian hot chocolate) and explore all my favorite places along the cobbled streets of Paris!
I hope you’ll come join me on this small group tour!
I can’t wait to share with you my love for Paris!
The most perfect day in Paris (for me) is when I can sit at a cafe and people watch while sipping on my coffee, meander through the cobblestone streets, take in the sights, walk through the gardens, stop for a glass of wine, indulge in a chocolate or two (or more), explore the shops and bookstores and then end with a view of the Eiffle Tower.
I want to share my perfect days with you. We’ll go on a quest for the perfect cup of hot cocoa (I always think I found it and then discover a new cafe), we’ll enjoy all the macarons you can eat, take in a hands-on chocolate class, and fill our senses with everything decandent and sweet!
After arriving at the airport, we’ll make our way to the hotel where we’ll enjoy a welcome beverage and meet our French tour guide.
After a delicious breakfast, we’ll head to the aiport.
- Everything stated in itinerary above including all meals plus winewith dinner
- Lodging at 4* (or more) unique Hotels, Chateaux or Abbey’s
- All guides, experts and entry fees
- Several wine tastings and a boat ride
- Welcome drinks
- All in-country transport including airport transfers
What’s not Included?
- Roundtrip airfare to France
- Any spa treatment desired
- Train trip to and from the airport
- Any personal souvenirs or purchases.
- Additional wine, beer or spirits beyond what is offered at meals.
- Travel insurance (highly recommended) and trip medical coverage (required for travelers over 50 years of age).
How to Book Your Spot...
I’m so excited you’re coming with me on this trip!
To reserve your spot…