Hi, I’m Steena
and like you, I’m addicted to books. If I’m not writing, I’m reading (and I tend to stay up way past my bedtime more often than I like to admit) and I love to share these books over on Facebook. I have a few groups over there I’d love for you to join…
Fun Facts About Me
- More than 2 Million Copies sold worldwide
- Translated into 8 languages including: Polish, Turkey, Hebrew, German, Chinese.
- Written over 30 Novels with different pen names
- NYT & USA Today Bestselling Author
- Names in the Top 20 Women Authors to read by Good Housekeeping
- Saving Abby listed in 2016 Best Summer Reads by PopSugar
- The Word Game won the 2015 USA Best Books for Fiction
- The Memory Child finaled for best fiction in 2015 USA Best Books
- Reached #1 on Bestseller list on Amazon
- Winner of the 2012 Indie Excellence Award
- Frequent speaker on branding for authors
- I’m a travelholic and love Paris
- I’m afraid of heights
- spiders/bugs/bees… yep, afraid!
- HATE mushrooms (I term them devil’s dung)
- LOVE the scent of vanilla
- I save love notes from my husband
- I have a stash of chocolate hidden in a place I can’t even find
What you can expect from my books…
With over 30+ novels, I’ve written a variety of genres from sweet romance to women’s fiction to psychological suspense. From dark family secrets to charming towns and settings in Europe, I’ve got you covered.
Let's Travel Together
If you love to travel like I do, if you enjoy chocolate and exploring cobblestone streets and sipping decadent coffee at a local cafe…I hope you’ll come with me !
WHERE ARE WE HEADED?
Sweet Tour of Paris -> September 2022
Chocolates & Tulips River Cruise -> March 2023
Sweet Tour of Paris -> October 2023
Pasta & Pastries in Italy -> 2024
download a free book!
If I’m a ‘new to you’ author, I’d love to offer you a free read.
Sign up for my mailing list and keep an eye on your email for that free read!