TULIPS AND CHOCOLATE RIVER CRUISE
March 16 – 23, 2023
TULIPS & CHOCOLATE 2023
Calling all fellow #travelholics!
Spring is in the air with fresh blooming tulips and hands-on chocolate classes!
Come with me on this one of a kind chocolate tour!
This trip encompasses three of my favorite things. Any guesses what they are?
Tulips are my favorite flowers. Chocolate…because of course we’re doing a chocolate tour, and Brugge…a town with 50+ amazing chocolate shops!
On my first Europe Solo Trip, I stayed in Brugge for a few nights. After the frantic run around of trying to find my purse that I’d left behind at train station – I managed to soothe my nerves with the most delicious chocolate ever!
I can’t wait to share this town and this trip with you!
On our Tulips and Chocolate River Cruise, we’ll be sailing down the Dutch and Belgian waterways via AmaMora AMAWaterways Cruise ship.
RATES START AT $2,550 USD/PERSON
(INCLUDES $750 DISCOUNT FOR COMING WITH ME)
& based on double occupancy
$400 deposit to secure your spot with discounted pricing
JOIN ME FOR A PRE-CRUISE ADDITION:
MARCH 14 & 15 – LET’S INDULGE IN OUR CHOCOLATE CRAVINGS
2 Night Stay @ 4* Hotel in the City Centre
*Private Transfer from Airport to Hotel & Hotel to Port
*Chocolate Tasting & Canal Cruise
*Private Excursion to explore windmills/villages and of course…chocolate
*Join me for a delicious evening of fun
*ASK ME FOR MORE DETAILS*
OPTIONAL: 2 DAY PRE-CRUISE EXCURSIONS WITH ME
Day 1: Join me on the ship!
Day 2: Amsterdam and Hoorn (Tulip Fields or Pottery Museum)
Day 3: Delta and Middleburg (Tour or Biking Tour
Day 4: Ghent and Brugges (Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate)
Day 5: Antwerp (Belgium Beer, Chocolate and Waffles)
Day 6: Rotterdam and Kinderdijk (Walking and Taste Tour plus Windmills)
Day 7: Keukenhof and Amsterdam (Keukenhof Garden)
Highlights of our Trip:
- Visit a tulip farm
- Chocolate workshop (can we say yum!)
- Bike and/or walking tours through Medieval towns
- Explore Brugge, home of 50+ chocolate shops
- Visit the Church of our Lady, home of the Madonna and Child sculputer
- Culinary tour of chocolate, waffles and beer
- Visit the Royal Deft Porcelain factory and museum
- special treats from me!
Ready to book?
I’ll be working with Stephanie McCarty from JCO Travel, a friend and travel advisor I’ve known for years and she’ll be able to help you with all questions and booking your cabin!
AN ARRAY OF AMENITIES
- 7 nights luxury accommodation in an outside stateroom
- Entertainment-On-Demand in all staterooms featuring free high-speed internet access, movies, a music library and English language TV stations
- Mini-fridge, desk and sitting area
- Bottled water replenished daily
- Internet and Wi-Fi access
- Sun deck pool with swim-up bar and walking track
- Fitness room, massage services and hair salon
- Main Lounge with panoramic views and bar
- Daily entertainment including cultural performances
A WORLD OF EXPLORATION
- All onboard dining in a variety of venues
- Regionally inspired cuisine made with locally sourced ingredients
- The Chef’s Table specialty restaurant
- Welcome Cocktail, Welcome Dinner, La Chaîne des Rôtisseurs Dinner, Captain’s Cocktail and Gala Dinner
- La Chaîne des Rôtisseurs exclusive dining experience
- Unlimited fine wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner
- Unlimited sparkling wine and fresh juice with breakfast
- Sip & Sail Cocktail Hour with complimentary wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks
- Tapas, snacks and refreshments served daily in the Main Lounge
- Immersive tours in every destination
- Gentle, regular, active and late-riser tour options
- Bike tours and hikes
- Special Interest Tours
- Knowledgeable guides
- Personal headset for easy exploration
- Airport transfers with purchase of air from AmaWaterways
What’s not Included?
- Roundtrip airfare
- Spending money