TULIPS AND CHOCOLATE RIVER CRUISE
March 16 – 22, 2023
TULIPS & CHOCOLATE 2023
Calling all fellow #travelholics!
Spring is in the air with fresh blooming tulips and hands-on chocolate classes!
Come with me on this one of a kind chocolate tour!
This trip encompasses three of my favorite things. Any guesses what they are?
Tulips are my favorite flowers. Chocolate…because of course we’re doing a chocolate tour, and Brugge…a town with 50+ amazing chocolate shops!
On my first Europe Solo Trip, I stayed in Brugge for a few nights. After the frantic run around of trying to find my purse that I’d left behind at train station – I managed to soothe my nerves with the most delicious chocolate ever!
I can’t wait to share this town and this trip with you!
On our Tulips and Chocolate River Cruise, we’ll be sailing down the Dutch and Belgian waterways via AmaCerto AMAWaterways Cruise ship.
RATES START AT $2,009 USD/PERSON
& based on double occupancy
Day 2: Amsterdam and Hoorn (Tulip Fields or Pottery Museum)
Day 3: Delta and Middleburg (Tour or Biking Tour
Day 4: Ghent and Brugges (Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate)
Day 5: Antwerp (Belgium Beer, Chocolate and Waffles)
Day 6: Rotterdam and Kinderdijk (Walking and Taste Tour plus Windmills)
Day 7: Keukenhof and Amsterdam (Keukenhof Garden)
Ready to book?
I’ll be working with Stephanie, a friend I have known for years (she’s also booked the majority of my Disney trips/cruises for me) and she’ll be able to help you with insurance, a “Cancel for Any Reason” waiver that I recommend Canadians get (and an Insurance for Americans to get). If the cruise is cancelled, if travel restrictions are in play again…this will cover us. Fingers crossed by March 2023, that won’t be the case.
AN ARRAY OF AMENITIES
- 7 nights luxury accommodation in an outside stateroom
- Entertainment-On-Demand in all staterooms featuring free high-speed internet access, movies, a music library and English language TV stations
- Mini-fridge, desk and sitting area
- Bottled water replenished daily
- Internet and Wi-Fi access
- Sun deck pool with swim-up bar and walking track
- Fitness room, massage services and hair salon
- Main Lounge with panoramic views and bar
- Daily entertainment including cultural performances
A WORLD OF EXPLORATION
- All onboard dining in a variety of venues
- Regionally inspired cuisine made with locally sourced ingredients
- The Chef’s Table specialty restaurant
- Welcome Cocktail, Welcome Dinner, La Chaîne des Rôtisseurs Dinner, Captain’s Cocktail and Gala Dinner
- La Chaîne des Rôtisseurs exclusive dining experience
- Unlimited fine wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner
- Unlimited sparkling wine and fresh juice with breakfast
- Sip & Sail Cocktail Hour with complimentary wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks
- Tapas, snacks and refreshments served daily in the Main Lounge
- Immersive tours in every destination
- Gentle, regular, active and late-riser tour options
- Bike tours and hikes
- Special Interest Tours
- Knowledgeable guides
- Personal headset for easy exploration
- Airport transfers with purchase of air from AmaWaterways
What’s not Included?
- Roundtrip airfare
- Spending money